Please Wait...

Explore our

Popular Applications

Do you want to replace your Green Card?

The application (I-90) is used for replacing the Permanent Resident Card if your Green Card was stolen, destroyed, will expire or has expired. Also, there are other possibilities for you to replace your Green Card. LEARN MORE on your green card replacement process.

Is your Green Card lost or stolen?

You can replace your Green Card if your card is lost, stolen or damaged. It usually takes about six months to receive your new green card after filing Form I-¬90. LEARN MORE on Green Card renewal application form and the process of replacing your Green Card.

Want to renew your Green Card?

You should renew your Green Card if you are a permanent resident where your Green Card has expired or will expire within the next 6 months. LEARN MORE on how to renew your green card online.

Am I Eligible To Renew/Replace My Green Card?

Are you wondering if you would meet the eligibility criteria established by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to renew/replace your Green Card using an I-90 Form?

Step-by-step instructions on how to fill Application to Replace / Renew Permanent Resident Card

Form I-90, officially known as Application to Replace/Renew a Permanent Resident Card, is the document used by legally recognized Permanent Residents and Permanent Residents in commuter status. However, Conditional Permanent Residents may NOT use this application to renew their Conditional Permanent Resident Card that has already expired or will expire in the next 60 days.

Explore our

Popular Applications

Disclaimer: is a private company which is not affiliated to USCIS or any government agency. We neither provide legal advice nor are a law firm. Also, we only provide self-help services at your reach and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.